The design and selection of the mixing device is closely integrated with the purpose of the mixing operation. Various mixing processes need to be realized by the operation of different mixing devices. When designing and selecting types, first determine the type of agitator, motor power, and mixing speed according to the purpose and requirements of the process for the mixing operation, and then select the reducer and machine Frame, mixing shaft, shaft seal and other components. The specific steps are as follows:
1. According to the process conditions, mixing purpose and requirements, select the type of agitator. When selecting the type of agitator, you should fully grasp the dynamic characteristics of the agitator and the causal relationship between the flow state generated by the agitator during the mixing process and various mixing purposes.
2. According to the determined agitator type and the flow state generated by the agitator during the mixing process, the process controls the mixing time, settling speed, and dispersion degree, and through experimental means and computer simulation design, determine the motor power and mixing Speed, stirrer diameter.
3. According to the motor power, mixing speed and process conditions, select the reducer model from the reducer selection table. If the reducer is selected according to the actual working torque, the actual working torque should be less than the allowable torque of the reducer.
4. According to the output shaft head d of the reducer and the support mode of the stirring shaft system, select the frame and coupling of the same model and specification as d
5. Select the shaft seal type according to the size of the rack mixing shaft head, installation and accommodation space, working pressure, and working temperature
6. According to the installation form and structural requirements, design and select the structure of the stirring shaft, and check its strength and rigidity.
If designed according to rigid shaft, n/nk≤0.7 under the condition of meeting the strength
If designed according to the flexible shaft, n/nk>=1.3 under the condition of meeting the strength
7. Choose to install the bottom cover, flange base or flange flange according to the nominal center inch DN of the rack, the type and pressure rating of the stirring shaft
8. According to the support and anti-vibration conditions, determine whether to configure auxiliary supports.
In the above selection process, the combination and configuration of the stirring device can be referred to (a schematic diagram of the design selection process of the stirring device). The key size of the connection between the components during the configuration process is the shaft head size. In principle, the components with the same shaft head size can be mutually connected. Change, combination.